Tournament Length Fly Rods
The FlyStik rods measure 711, which qualifies them for use in bass tournaments. And while these sticks will definitely make their way onto the winners podium, they are SO MUCH MORE! The FlyStik series is available in 6wt., 8wt. and 10wt. sizes and will comfortably handle floating lines, sink tips and shooting heads. The FlyStik series is crafted from our proprietary R-2 graphite design with a medium-fast action taper that is perfect for effortlessly casting big flies into tight places. The FlyStik series fly rods are powerful, smooth casting rods that look as good as they perform!
The perfect fly rods for
- Pounding streamers against the bank of your favorite river from a dory
- Dropping flies on top of a pod of tailing carp in a city park or farm pond
- Chucking bait flies into mangroves from the front of a skiff
- Swinging flies to salmon in a wild and scenic river
- Winning a bass tournament
and these are just a few of the things that you can do with these incredible rods!
The FlyStik Features: Ross proprietary R-2 graphite design
Medium-fast action rod taper, perfect for heavy flies
4-piece design great for travel!
Smooth casting, powerful and precise
Titanium oxide, super strong guides
Rod piece alignment dots
Anodized aluminum reel seat
Durable Grade A cork handle, full wells grip with fighting butt
Cordura rod case and protective microfiber rod sock included