PROFESSIONAL SERIES EPOXY FLY DRYER, JIG TURNER & ROD FINISHING SYSTEM
The Head Spin Professional series is an uncomprimised match of beauty and functionality that will be a great addition to any fly tying bench. The Professional Series features a rigid, laser cut stainless steel motor mount and a beautifully finished walnut base. The professional series has a two piece design that can be disassembled to fit into your travel kit. This design is articulated for maximum fly clearance for the biggest epoxy flies or jigs you will ever tie.
- Stable, Beautiful finished Solid Walnut Base
- Laser Cut Medical Grade Stainless Steel Motor Stand
- Breaks down into a small transportable package (6x7x4" box)
- On/Off switch (battery version ONLY)
- More than 400 hours of battery life from 4AA size batteries
- AC and battery powered versions
- Securely holds #6 to #6/0 Hooks (down to size 18 with our MicroClips)
- Micro Clips available for Small Flies and keeping long flies straight
- Quality USA built 7 RPM Motor
- No more twirling flies in your hands or vise!
- Mass production wheel uses a spring system for holding your flies
- Removable spring wheel has a special slip clutch design which allows you to grab, stop and reverse the wheel as you add flies
- Converts to a rod finishing station in seconds using our RDC-RB Rod Chuck
- No foam or cork to wear out!
- Effectively holds Circle Hooks!